Welcome to Dr Sami Alneaim Public

Energy Website

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Ideas to improve the Saudi Eenergy website

Abo Abdulaziz

I suggest to change the background and the colors of the website. The current design and color do not represent energy sectors (upstream or downstream).

Any ideas from the members.

December 27, 2010 at 7:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Salamah S. Al-Anizi

Abo Abdulaziz,

I have the following suggestions:

1. Reduce the number of headings or merge them together.  They are so many. 

2. The site is so busy.  Make it simple.

3. I agree with the color coordination comment in the previuos suggestion.  Energy in Saudi Arabia is a mixture of mainly two colors, black representing oil and orange representing sand dunes where oil is beneath.

4. You need to create a logo to the site which needs to be designed to represent Saudi Energy in simple terms.

5. You need to include some professional photos provided they are selected to give Saudi energy image.

6. The site needs to have a library of beneficial energy information in addition to your articles, preferably in pdf, for visitors to make use of.

I'll suggest more items later.

--

Salamah S. Al-Anizi

Engineering Consultant

December 27, 2010 at 12:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Salamah S. Al-Anizi

Sami,

I was trying to post an announcement in the site but I could not as there is no mechanism to do that.

There is a workshop for Solar Energy at KFUPM tomorrow Sunday January 23/2011 in the afternoon at building 15 RI. 

Can you help in getting this through for whoever is interested?

--

Salamah S. Al-Anizi

Engineering Consultant

January 22, 2011 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dr. Sami Alnuaim
Site Owner

Dear Salamah, sorry to see your comment late. I am currently in London for business and will be back on Friday. For such urgent requests in the future, please send me SMS message on my mobile 0506862089 or we can discuss later giving you full authority to share managing this site with me.

January 25, 2011 at 4:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Salamah S. Al-Anizi

Have a safe trip back home Sami.

--

Salamah S. Al-Anizi

Engineering Consultant

January 26, 2011 at 2:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Salamah S. Al-Anizi

I have not seen any contribution from other members for some time!  I guess we need every one contribution so that we have fair technical discussion and benefit all from everyone's ideas?

--

Salamah S. Al-Anizi

Engineering Consultant

February 4, 2011 at 3:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dr. Sami Alnuaim
Site Owner

I agree with you Salamah. I wonder what can we do to motivate the members to participate. Any idea?

February 5, 2011 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Salamah S. Al-Anizi

Send them reminder e-mails in a weekly basis then reduce the time to twice a week and let's see?

--

Salamah S. Al-Anizi

Engineering Consultant

February 6, 2011 at 2:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.